Please note that by adding a business to Pallo you are not registering your business, federally, state wide, or locally. You are simply adding an existing business to Pallo to perform accounting, finance and tax functions.
You can add a business to Pallo in 2 places:
Go to settings
Go to business
Click the plus sign on the top right hand side
- *Add your logo (this will appear on your Pallo generated invoices to clients)
- *Add your business name (this will appear on your Pallo generated invoices to clients)
- *Add type of business
- *Choose a colour for your business (this will be used to mark the bank accounts and transactions linked with this business).
- *Add your business category (this is important for tax codes, please choose the NAICS code that is associated with your business). If you don't know your NAICS code it can be found on your tax returns. Or you can find your company records on the NAICS website.
- *Add your email (when you send invoices from this business, this email will be used for client correspondence)
- Add your phone number (this will be added to your invoices when you send invoices from this business).
- Add your EIN number (this is used for tax functions within Pallo).
- Add your registered business address (this will be added to your invoices when you send invoices from this business).
From Add bank account flow:
During the add bank account flow, which can be found in more detail here, you will have the option to add a new business (see below screenshot), and then allocate that business to a bank account.